The PENTA label, the EURIPIDES² label as well as the PENTA/EURIPIDES² label are endorsed by all EUREKA Member Countries and financial support can be provided according to national funding procedures.
In order to prepare a successful proposal, you need to be aware that there may be significant differences in funding procedures. You must therefore make sure that your project proposal fits within national public authorities’ priorities and funding rules before the sumission to PENTA, EURIPIDES² or EURIPIDES²/PENTA.
National funding applications
National applications for funding should be submitted after PENTA and EURIPIDES² labelling (or earlier dependent on national procedures). Since the deadline for such submissions varies from country to country, each project partner (or each consortium’s national contact person) should get in touch with the relevant public authority’s contact person well in advance to know the deadline, the information to be gathered and/or the forms to be filled in.
Take into account the following:
- The PENTA, EURIPIDES² and PENTA/EURIPIDES² labels are a prerequisite to obtain funding from national public authorities, but a PENTA, EURIPIDES² and EURIPIDES²/PENTA project labels do not automatically ensure the funding of the project
- Project partners must apply to their national public authority for funding
- Each public authority will decide on a per partner basis and according to the relevant national funding rules whether to fund a project or not
- Funding contracts are directly dealt with between each project partner and the relevant funding public authority
- Each project partner is responsible for providing the relevant public authority with all information concerning their project according to the relevant funding rules
- In addition to the FPP, PENTA and EURIPIDES² will provide the relevant public authorities with any available information necessary for making funding decisions.
National funding contacts
PENTA and EURIPIDES² provide contact details for various national funding contacts which support and coordinate the funding of PENTA and EURIPIDES² projects. You can find the contact details of the funding contact by clicking on your country in the list below.
For countries not mentioned below, you should contact the appropriate EUREKA National Project Coordinator.